Monday, November 21, 2011

Update

Our son is doing so much better now. He has an allergist. He has a pediatrician. He hasn't needed to go to a dermatologist now.

He does probably have asthma, which I worried about, but I don't know that I could have done anything more or done anything differently.

He takes Qvar and Singular daily. He takes ProAir HVA when he needs it. In the winter and spring, he was getting a lot of ear infections, but then he got ear tubes and that helped.

He still has a prescription for Desonide, and we use that during flareups, mainly in the diaper area. We have to use Pampers Sensitive Diapers. Also, we still cannot use Johnson and Johnson on him. Cerave is a good moisturizer. Except that he sometimes likes to make a mess with it. We can now use baby shampoo, but only for his hair.

For now, things are looking good, better.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    pore reducing cream

    baby eczema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TRISHA NELSON I contracted HIV in 2O16, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. James, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks,after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr James herbal medicine. He also cures Melasma,thyroid, DIABETES, CANCER HPV, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASES, HERPES,SHINGLES. and lots more. You can reach him on..[.DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM] thanks

    ReplyDelete