Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cherrybrook Kitchens--Friendly to people with multiple allergies


One of the companies that's friendly to people with multiple food allergies is Cherrybrook Kitchens.

Jamie found two of their mixes at a local farm market store. We tried the cookies first, and I wasn't a fan, but then we tried the brownies, and I liked the chocolate chips in them. They did have a slight chalky aftertaste, but, overall, they were pretty good.

I also like the story of this company, which you can read here: http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/aboutus/patsy_story.php

I don't know if egg-free, wheat-free, nut free products and getting better, or if I'm just getting used to them. I've been pumping for the last few days, and, so, I've been able to eat wheat. But it's not really that great. I think I'll be fine without it again.

Here's a picture of the brownies that we made with the Cherylbrook Kitchens Mix, above.
I would be open to trying their other products, if I can find them. It looks like you can also order their products from their website, but there are shipping fees. I plan to look for these mixes, especially the brownie mix, again. I'm willing to also give the cookie mix another try.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog i have known many thing .This blog has relly helped people,and contains lots of information regarding barrier cream many other cream.We also provide This type of product, you should try our product.

    Baby Eczema

    ReplyDelete