Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's in your diapers?

So, we've been battling diaper rash around the edge of the diaper. It started with Pampers. Someone suggested that he might be sensitive to Earth's Best. I never dreamed that Earth's Best diapers could also cause irritation because, guess what, they contain wheat.

According to their website, the diapers contain "natural absorbant material such as corn and wheat." Really? Seriously? Why don't diapers and other skincare products have a stronger allergy warning? I would never even think to consider that diapers contain wheat. I'm looking into Seventh Generation Diapers now. I emailed the company just to make sure that they don't contain wheat too. For now, we're back to Pampers.

This world is rough for people with food allergies. Sometimes, it seems like eggs, milks and nuts are in everything.

The Baskin Robbins ice cream and cake commercials are really starting to get to me. I want ice cream and cake. And Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. And apple pies. I ordered more Lucy's Cookies from amazon today. We're out. For now, I'm enjoying my Food Should Taste Good Gluten Free Corn Chips and holding my beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment